The Arts & Culture Trust (ACT), South Africa’s premier independent arts and culture funding and development agency based in Johannesburg, seeks to fill the position of Administrator to be part of a dynamic and visionary team.
Closing date for applications is 26 January 2018 and successful candidates will have to be available to start 1 March 2018.
Qualification in office administration or any other relevant qualification (NQF 6 +)
1 – 2yrs experience as an office administrator.
Knowledge of the Arts and Culture sector will be advantageous
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook).
Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
Work under pressure.
Ability to handle a number of concurrent projects and tasks.
Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Take responsibility for ACT’s switchboard (screen calls and respond to enquiries)
- Manage all office requirements
- Organise and maintain the office diary
- Handle all office communications
- Act as Administrative Assistant to CEO when needed
- Monitor, prepare and manage all financial administration of ACT
- Support PR & Publicity, communications and marketing of ACT programmes
- Support logistical arrangement of programme events and functions as directed by the CEO
- Support programmatic fundraising efforts as directed by the CEO
- Arrange All ACT meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodation for ACT as required
- Prepare documents for meetings and circulate in advance of meetings
- Take minutes at meetings and prepare minutes for ACT’s records
- Liaise with Service Providers as necessary.
Interested individuals who meet the requirements are invited to send a concise CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference, ITC and Criminal checks will be conducted. Should you not hear from The Arts & Culture Trust within 30 days after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.