ASFF celebrates innovation and excellence in filmmaking, and is a platform for emerging and established filmmakers to showcase their work to wider audiences. Prizes include screenings at ASFF 2017, awards and opportunities for further exposure through Aesthetica and its online channels.
The Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2017 is now open for entries. ASFF provides a platform for emerging and established filmmakers to showcase their work to a wider audience, and is looking for practitioners who are pushing the boundaries of short film forward.
- Screenings at ASFF 2017 (8-12 November)
- Awards for Best Film in each category, Festival Winner and People’s Choice
- The Northern Film School Award for Best Screenplay (£1,000)
- Opportunities for further exposure through Aesthetica and its online channels
- The festival is a hub for industry, hosting over 25 masterclasses, panel discussions and numerous networking sessions, offering filmmakers the chance to build their contacts list, connect with representatives from major film organisations and promote their work.
ASFF accepts all genres: advertising, animation, artists’ film, comedy, dance, documentary, drama, experimental, fashion, music video and thriller. Running times up to 30 minutes.
For Submission Guidelines and to Enter, visit www.asff.co.uk/submit
Deadline 31 May 2017.